|RBS Retail Efficiency team is looking for a Manager, Account Management to lead Retail Efficiency program. In this role you will be expected to lead a team of 200+ people, partner with Amazon Retail teams WW on Business goals and partnering with tech teams to drive automation and efficiency. This role will closely work with senior leadership team in Retail WW to drive program expansion, upstream defect elimination and delivering on business KPI’s. Key success factors for this role will be performance on Business goals, Operational metrics, Vendor Experience and Cost of operations.|
|Ideal candidate will have 8+ years of experience in Vendor Management, Retail Operations and leading large teams. Additionally, you will have program management skills with the ability to influence internal and external stakeholders and drive project execution. Lastly, you will be expected to deliver solutions and programs that are technology based, highly scalable – while maintaining a good customer and business partner focus.|
You will have a demonstrated record of team building and execution in a high volume operational environments and be able to lead not only at the strategic level, but also tactically by diving deeply into business and technical domains. This requires a person that is very metrics driven, yet has the vision to scale the business. The individual would be responsible for overall planning, budgeting, growth, delivery and productivity of the program. The individual would have targets on Business metrics, Operational metrics and Automation. Would engage with WW Retail teams and build customer confidence through quality delivery, robust processes and sound reporting metrics.
|Key job responsibilities|
|Responsibilities of this leader include:|
· Own and Deliver on VIP metrics like soROOS, Buyable ASIN’s, Deal OPS, LBO. Set up review mechanisms with Retail teams to drive performance
· Drive Operational excellence through improvement in SLA’s, Positive Response rates (PRR), Vendor Experience
· Lead an organization of 200+ employees spread across multiple countries (India, Romania, Poland, Turkey). Drive team engagement, head count planning and hiring across multiple countries.
· Lead MBR/QBR reviews for the org with Senior leadership across Retail and RBS
|About the team|
|Amazon.com strives to be Earth’s most customer-centric company where people can find and discover virtually anything they want to buy online. By giving customers more of what they want – low prices, vast selection, and convenience – Amazon.com continues to grow and evolve as a world-class e-commerce platform. Amazon’s evolution from Web site to e-commerce partner to development platform is driven by the spirit of innovation that is part of the company’s DNA. The world’s brightest technology minds come to Amazon.com to research and develop technology that improves the lives of shoppers and sellers around the world.|
The Retail Business Systems (RBS) group is an integral part of Amazon online product lifecycle and buying operations. RBS’ vision is to accelerate Amazon’ flywheel by fixing catalog defects and scale critical store operations function by standardization, automation and defect elimination through its selection, defect elimination, product, tech and paid selling partner support operations pillars (PSPS/AVS). The tasks handled by this group have a direct impact on Retail Cost to serve, customer buying decisions and vendor experience. This role is within Retail Efficiency program that supports both AVS and non AVS Tier 1 vendors through providing business operations services.
We are open to hiring candidates to work out of one of the following locations:
Bangalore, KA, IND
– Experience influencing internal and external stakeholders
– Experience successfully managing dynamic account portfolios
– Exceptional written and verbal communication skills to convey business insights to senior leaders
|– Experience using analytical, account management, and productivity tools, such as, Oracle Business Intelligence, SalesForce, Tableau, or similar|
– Strong interpersonal skills to form solid working relationships with vendors and cross-functional partners