- SEO expert for managing On Page and Off Page Optimization. Ability to work on keyword and traffic strategy and deliver the results.
- A self-driven SEO expert to manage search engine optimization to increase the organic traffic and rankings on all major search networks
- Strong SEO/SEM experience.
- Must be capable to plan, create & executive SEO strategy
- recommendations for the developers to implement the same e.g.: Meta title, description, URL structure, internal linking, content opportunities, etc.
- Expertise in ranking keywords on Google
- Carrying out detailed keyword research according to the latest keyword strategies.
- Creating Meta tags, alt tags, and header tags.
- Using programs such as Google Analytics, Funnels and search console to compile regular performance reports.
- Assisting the content team in the creation of high quality, informative SEO content.
- Keeping up to date with the most recent developments in Search Engine Marketing (SEM).
- Optimizing the whole website as per major search engines best practices.
- Analyze and translate quantitative and qualitative data from web analytics tool into an
- actionable SEO plan.
- Continually monitoring industry trends and staying on top of search engine algorithm changes
- Improve Search Engine Rank through organic SEO
- Experience in Google webmaster & Google Analytic tool.
- Experience in working with Keyword analysis
- Implement social media strategies.
Team handling experience is must.
Basic knowledge of PPC and Facebook AD
Experience – 3 Years
- Salary Offer 30000
- Qualification 12th
- Experience 0 - 2 Years