|Do you have the business savvy and the technical background necessary to help establish Amazon as a key technology platform provider? Amazon Web Services India Private Limited is leading the next paradigm shift in computing and is looking for world-class candidates to join our–enterprise business.|
As a Principal Enterprise Account Manager for AWS India, your responsibilities will include building and driving the strategy to increase adoption, and market penetration in large BFSI accounts into build long-term business and marketing opportunities. The ideal candidate will possess a business development/sales background that enables them to engage at all levels of a customer and partner organisation, including C-levels of the business and IT. He/She will also demonstrate a sound technical competency focused on the IT landscape and cloud computing. He/she should be a self-starter who is prepared to develop and execute against a coverage plan business objectives.
|Key job responsibilities|
|• Develop long-term strategic relationships with key companies at the C-levels of Business & IT|
• Work closely with the Channels team to ensure that AISPL is the partner’s preferred cloud computing platform across all service lines.
• Maintain an accurate forecast and various business reports.
• Create & articulate compelling value propositions around AWS services.
• Possess the technical ability to explain (not implement) Cloud Computing, infrastructure solutions (Server, Storage, DC Services) & Internet architectures (firewalls, load balancers, etc).
• Prepare and give business reviews to the senior management team.
• Ensure customer satisfaction.
We are open to hiring candidates to work out of one of the following locations:
Mumbai, MH, IND
|• The right person will possess 18+ years of experience in account management experience in working with enterprise accounts in the BFSI space.|
• Consistently exceeded key performance metrics.
• A good knowledge of the domain is key to success.
• Demonstrated ability to engage and influence C-level executives.
• Effective presentation skills and the ability to articulate complex concepts to cross-functional audiences.
• Technical competencies in the areas of cloud computing, SOA, web services and enterprise software.
• Excellent verbal and written communications skills are a must, as well as the ability to work effectively across internal and external organizations.
• Connects and the ability to influence at a senior level.
• Connects within FSI organizations
|Preferably Engineer / MBA A technical background in engineering, computer science, or MIS a plus.|