|Are you seeking an environment where you can drive innovation? Does the challenge of applying state-of-the-art technologies to build tools and automation that solve real world problems interest you? Do you have a passion for solving customer pain points? If yes, then you may be a great fit to join the Product Replenishment Operational Excellence (PROX) team at Amazon.|
We are looking for a sharp, experienced Support (DevOps) engineer with a diverse skillsets. As a member of the team you will play an active role in automating the deployments, streamline the tickets for auto resolution, automate reporting of operational metrics and drive operational excellence working across multiple systems and services.
We are open to hiring candidates to work out of one of the following locations:
Bengaluru, KA, IND
|– Experience troubleshooting and debugging technical systems|
– Experience scripting in modern program languages
– 1+ years of software development, or 1+ years of technical support experience
– Bachelor’s degree
|– Experience troubleshooting scalable systems in a 24/7 environment.|
– Experience with Amazon Web Services.
– Experience with Relational and NoSQL database systems.
– Proven ability to write scripts and automation using Java/ Python/ Shell Script.
– Proven ability to write IAC templates.
– Demonstrates skill and passion for operational excellence.
– Experience working in an Agile / Scrum environment.
– Knowledge of professional software engineering practices & best practices for the full software development life cycle, including coding standards, code reviews, source control management, build processes and operations.
– Knowledge of generating service metrics using scripts and/or documentation.
– Knowledge of creating monitoring dashboards.
– Knowledge of CICD Tools.